What Is This?

We have a gigantic list of things we want to do this summer. This site will be a way to keep track of it, and post about each thing we cross off the list! Hopefully this summer will be memorable and the best one yet. :)
READ THE FULL TO-DO LIST HERE!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

#21 - Have a Brownie Batter Fight


FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, BABY! :)

So today at approximately 10:28, the bell rang releasing us from prison! Err I mean school! Rachel and I walked to my house, grabbed a few dollar bills, and drove to Burger King. We each bought some fries and a BK Icee; which by the way, for $1 it's definitely worth it minus the bright red tongue afterwards.

We also bought some donuts at Dunkin Donuts, sweet tea at Panera, and harassed some customers at Target. This is an average day for us. :)

We went to Rachel's house for a few hours and proceeded to start on our to-do list. Today we scratched off #19 - Have a brownie batter fight! I was just innocently minding my own business, stirring the brownie batter when Rachel comes out of nowhere with a huge spoon full of it! She threw it on my leg (I was sitting on the counter), and the battle began. Soon we were covered with brownie batter and dying of laughter. We still had some leftover to actually make some brownies, too. A pretty good day? YES; summer watch out, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment