What Is This?

We have a gigantic list of things we want to do this summer. This site will be a way to keep track of it, and post about each thing we cross off the list! Hopefully this summer will be memorable and the best one yet. :)
READ THE FULL TO-DO LIST HERE!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

#10 - Photography In A Field




I'm a sucker for photography...especially ones taken in a field. There's something about the endless grassy, peaceful, enclosed area that I love. Every time I drive past the field across from the grocery store, Food Lion, it seems to call my name. Rachel and I had been wanting to go there to take pictures for a pretty long time. So yesterday evening, we finally made our wish come true. It was pretty spontaneous. Rachel called me asking if we wanted to have a photography session in the field where some construction was taking place and I said sure! An hour later, around sunset, we were parking my car in a tiny, empty parking lot behind some building. And from there we produced tons of awesome pictures. I chose a couple to put up here for proof. :) We came home with many cuts all over our legs from the stupid sharp grass and weeds, but it was definitely worth it. We had a lot of fun and found some great spots to take pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment